Use Epson 'DURABrite Ultra Ink' in your epson ink jet printer. We find that this ink won't smudge, it is water and fade resistant. After sealing with our 'Makers Glue' your image can be glued into a bezel.
1. If using a glass dome, clean with a little 'CRC Brakleen spray' You can get this from Mitre10, Super cheap Auto, or a hardware shop, or you can use Meths also. Spray then wipe clean with a cotton cloth. Next clean the inside of the bezel setting with a cloth as sometimes there is a dirty manufacturing coating on it. I use 'Brakleen' for this or Meths to finish off the cleaning (both dry fast)
*** If any dirt is left in the bezel it could bleed into your print/art upon gluing ***
2. Roughly cut out your art to be glued onto the dome (leave an area around the image)
3. Using 'Craftrunner Makers Glue' on a flat surface, place a dollop of glue in the middle of your art and onto the glass dome surface then straight away push the glass dome onto your print - pushing it down slowly so any small air bubbles flow out the sides, excess glue oozes out with the bubbles around the edges, make sure you push out all the air bubbles. Important step let it dry clear in a warm place.
4. Now using sharp craftrunner scissors trim around the edge of the glass. Code# 863-5486
5. NEXT Important step, after trimming the dome. Make sure you seal the back of the print by painting carefully and completely around the edges with Makers Glue or our water base Clear Seal Varnish, WAIT until DRY before glueing it into the CLEAN bezel using Makers Glue or our epoxy glue.
6. Now take your clean bezel, make sure you know the angle you want to put you art at, in relation to the hanging loop, place a dollop of glue into the bezel and onto the back of the dome, push it in, let it ooze out the sides.
7. Now with a damp cloth clean up around the edge.
8. Let it dry and you’re done. Drying can take about 1 day.
Odd shapes! Glue the image into an odd shaped bezel. When dry pour over Craftrunner Glass Cast or Liquid Glass until a low dome is formed.